Hurricane Risk Analysis Reports
Wind and storm surge risk analysis
for any location!
- Know the risk before insuring valuable properties
- Make preparation decisions based on the "historical"
- Determine the risk to "exposed" assets.
Investors and home owners
- Know the risk of damaging hurricane wind and storm
surge before investing in real estate
... and anyone who has a need to know their
risk from hurricanes
How do we do this?
First we consider site/location specific details including:
- The location of the "site" being analyzed
- The local characteristics of the "site" being
analyzed.. This includes exposures, varying terrains and vegetation types, as well as
density of man made structures.
- The elevation (above ground level) of the "site"
Then, using all of the storm tracks for the past
154 years and the estimated wind fields around these storms, we create a report
that shows the sites wind impact risk. In addition, for a coastal site, you may
include a report that indicates the storm surge flooding potential for this
What do I get?
You receive a easy to understand report that indicates the
historical wind impact to the site being analyzed and optionally a storm surge
potential report and set of maps.
Click here to see a full sample
Click here to see
another full sample report (PDF)
What does it cost?
A risk analysis report cost $4000 and it takes several days
How can I sign up?
You can order a risk analysis report in any of the
1. Call 800 605-2230 (toll free) or (770) 953-3506.
2. Fill out our online order form
the Hurricane Risk Analysis Report and provide method of payment.
We will contact you to get all of the details of the location you want to have
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get more
If you have additional questions that
were not answered on this page, please
call us at 1-800-605-2230 or
(770) 953-3506, or send e-mail to